There are a tons of misinformation about what search engine optimization is, and that leads to uninformed customers, unfulfilled expectations, and can make legitimate SEO companies who play by the rules guilty by association.
SEO is a task of getting your site in to the top of the search engine results pages in short “SERPs”. Getting in to top 10 isn’t a easy task for anyone, As per Google ‘s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guide No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google, but hard work and targeting dominating keywords may help you to gain rankings.
I must mention here, the first position on the Google or top 10 positions on the Google SERPs is not a permanent position for you, tomorrow someone/ some other website can claim the position and other day someone else was sitting on that position before you claim.
Today, I’m Today, I’m posting an Infographic about “An Easy Guide to SEO”, and this infographic will help those new to the field gain a basic understanding of the importance and tactics that lead to good SEO. It also shows some of the shortcuts that will end up doing more harm than good.
Also, you can read some of our SEO articles below. More SEO related articles can be found here.
- SEO and It’s Basic Techniques
- SEO and User Accessibility for WordPress
- What Are Canonical URLs and How To Setup?
- What Is Website Over Optimization?
- 5 Tips for Understanding and Mastering SEO
- 5 Simple SEO Tips for Beginners
- Five Tips to Improve the Visitor Experience of Your Blog
- Top SEO Tips To Choose Domain Names
- Why You Shouldn’t Rely Too Much on Keywords
- On-Page SEO Best Practices
- SEO In 10 Steps – How To Make Your Website Google and User Friendly
- Search Engine Optimization and URL – Getting the Best SEO URL